skip to Main Content

Restaurant Flax & Kale in Upper Raval is an ideal place for admirers of healthy and delicious food. The menu is built on the principle of newfangled "semi-vegetarianism", this is where you almost always vegetarian, but occasionally make an exception and added to the diet of fish or meat. The restaurant menu is strictly a large selection of vegan and fish dishes, products without heat treatment and gluten, plus the wonderful fresh juices, cold pressed. On weekends super useful Brunch, and during the week - delicious breakfasts and lunches.

Restaurant Flax & Kale was opened a couple of years ago by the owner of the first Barcelona vegetarian restaurant. Her first project Teresa Carles ,which exists from 1979 ,is still greatly popular among all fans of healthy food. But if Teresa Carles - it is strictly vegetarian place, the Flax & Kale refers to human weaknesses softer meat is possible, but not any not often. The atmosphere is semi-vegetarianism, means 80 % menu - dishes of vegetable origin, and the remaining 20 % - animal protein. In the case of Flax & Kale talking, basically, a blue fish - the champion on the content of all your favorite Omega 3.

Try the local burger tuna or salmon miniburgery, paste with spirulinoй, salmon and parmesan, rice with vegetables and red curry, Kale Chips, salad with goat cheese and ravioli with pumpkin and carrot. The desserts as well require particular attention.

Prices above average, food from 8 € and up. Here come the local hipsters and tourists, who are willing to pay a little more for quality and healthy food.

In the same building with Flax & Kale you will also find juice bar of the same branch - Teresa’s Juicery. Here they make vegan milkshakes and cold-pressed juices from fresh fruits and vegetables. Of course, to retain more vitamins and other nutrients, than conventional spinning. Perhaps, Teresa will take care of your health better, than yourself.

by the way, after zagulnyh weekend go here for brunch like this Rehab. It makes homemade yogurt coconut milk, an epidemic which cures hangover modern Hollywood, and even salad with goji berries, toast with avocado, vegetable croissants on eco-margarine and gluten free muffins. This place is definitely a must for all foodies of Barcelona.

10632085 331516290357105 1024880362 N
Average check: €€
Address: Carrer Tallers 74 (Plaza Castilla)
Metro station: Universitat, Catalonia
Working hours: Every day from 930 a.m. to 23:30
Tip: Book a table in advance online via the link https://module.eltenedor.es/es_ES/module/43323-127cc#/1073767/dhp

Leave a Reply

Raval

Other places in the area:
Ресторан The Fernandez
The restaurant at the Maritime Museum
Ресторан Wok Dao
Кафе Caravelle
Restaurant Dos Pebrots
Vintage store Holala!
Back To Top
Search