Every summer in Barcelona held a series of jazz concerts on the roof of Gaudi in the heart of Barcelona. House la Pedrera It is a symbol of Barcelona, one of the most striking examples of the unique architecture of the great maestro Antonio Gaudi.
From the terrace of the house, full of bizarre images and fantasies, It offers a beautiful view of Barcelona, neighborhood Эshample, PASE de Gracia Boulevard and other modernist buildings. From mid-June to mid-September every Friday and Saturday you have the opportunity to visit this landmark space, see the sunset over Barcelona and simultaneously listen to the performances of famous jazz bands.
Admission fee 30 €, It includes a visit to an exhibition of Gaudi and a glass of champagne. All concerts begin at 20-30 and ends at 22-30.
- Felix Rossy Quintet - 15 and 16 July
– Slow & Canela – 22 and 23 July
- "Day by day" Mayte Alguacil - 29 and 30 July
- Nights Underpool La Pedrera - 5 and 6 August
- Xavi Torres Trio - 12 and 13 August
- Right & Rossy Quartet - 19 and 20 August
– Marc Ferrer Trio & Gianni Gagliardi – 26 and 27 August
- Laurent Coulondre Trio - 2 and 3 September
– MAP (Mezquida-Aurignac-Prats) 0 9 and 10 September
You can buy tickets here.