Fashion Week and luxury on the Costa Brava will be held from 2 by 5 July 2015 in the town of Sant Antoni de Calonge in the cultural and business park Mas Falet 1682.
Mas Falet - old Catalan mansion XVII century with a huge landscaped area around and a lot of spaces for events and private's Event.
Fashion Week on the Costa Brava will be held on four main areas:
- Auditorio and Event Hall with a capacity of about 1500 guests. Here, everything is ready for a grand display, there is a podium, scene, tribune, sound and video.
– Kissing Room, where an area of about 700 square meters will house the press. This zone has direct access to Auditorio.
- Park and pavilions: here is the presentation of luxury brands and gourmet tasting.
- It offers the participants and guests of the Costa Brava Fashion Week 2015 It will operate a restaurant and bar Mas Falet.
Программа Costa Brava Fashion Week:
- Fashion famous Spanish fashion designers: Escada, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Guillermina Baeza и т.д. Each day will take place on two shows, at 17-00 and 21-00.
- Exhibitions and presentations of luxury brands
- Exclusive cars
- The property
- Horses of elite breeds
- Gourmet gastronomy, wine tasting, xamona, foie gras, cheese
- Restaurant in the sky Dinner in the Sky at the height 60 meters and more.
Among the sponsors of the event vodka Beluga, matter Enrique Tomas, Torres Wine House, Sparkling Wine Codorniu and other well-known brands, including caviar and the best views of gin.
«Dinner in the sky» - unusual restaurant, special platform, which rises to a height of sixty meters with the help of special cranes. In the center of the platform is a table, where chefs prepare, and arranged around the table 22 chairs for guests.
Entrance tickets to the Costa Brava Fashion Week are € 15 for one day and € 20 for two days. Tickets can be purchased here.
The event will be held every day from 17-00 to midnight.
Location: town on the Costa Brava's Sant Antoni de Calonge, Business and Culture Park MAS Falet, Calle Asturias # 11. The distance from the center of Barcelona - 112 km.