This Friday kicks off a series of jazz concerts on the roof of Gaudi in the heart of Barcelona. House La Pedrera It is a symbol of Barcelona, one of the most striking examples of the unique architecture of the great maestro Antonio Gaudi.
From the terrace of the house, full of bizarre images and fantasies, a beautiful view of Barcelona, the Eixample Quarter, Boulevard de Gracia PASE and other modernist buildings. FROM 19 June to mid-September you have the opportunity to visit this landmark space, to see the sunset over Barcelona and simultaneously listen to the performances of famous jazz bands.
Admission fee 28 €, includes a visit to an exhibition of Gaudi and a glass of champagne. All concerts begin at 20-30 and ends at 22-30.
– Myriam Swanson presenta Magnolia “That’s a Plenty” (19 и 20 June 20-30)
– Benjamin Herman Trio (26 и 27 June 20-30)
- Freedom Fortuny & Gary Willis (3 и 4 July 20-30)
- Alexis Cuadrado Quartet with Perico Sambeat (10 и 11 July 20-30)
- Carme Canela & Joan Monné Trio (17 и 18 July 20-30)
- Giulia Valle Trio (24 и 25 July 20-30)
- Offer Nehemya Quartet & Felix Rossy (31 июля в 1 August 20-30)
- Arid Feat. Kathryn Christie (7 и 8 August 20-30)
– Garcia / Richardson / Warburton Three (14 и 15 August 20-30)
– The Threejay & David Pastor (21 и 22 August 20-30)
- Guillem Arnedo Band & Celeste Alías (28 и 29 August 20-30)
– JP. Derouard & Ignasi Terraza & Juli Amy Remembering Louis (4 и 5 September 20-30)
– Susan Sheiman Open Gate (11 и 12 September 20-30)
You can buy tickets here, selecting the section SUMMER NIGHT AT LA PEDRERA 2015.