Unfortunately, in Barcelona is very easy to spoil your vacation, hitting a deplorable situation for the tourist, when you robbed. Lose not only money but also credit cards with a passport, a similar situation can not only break your holiday, but also to become a long saga between the consulate and the police, but lost things, will deprive you of even a plurality of nerve cells.
We want to give you some tips to make your holiday in Barcelona was no such trouble. I do not want anyone to intimidate, because it is actually in Barcelona is very safe, you can safely walk late at night, no one will show you the power of aggression and attempt to steal your property. You just need to always be alert and not to create situations in which you become easy prey.
In Barcelona, it is strictly forbidden:
- Wear your phone in a purse and external pockets of clothing or backpack behind. Believe me, the Barcelona pickpockets real professionals. You will not even notice as they will pull things out of the pockets or backpack. It is best to leave passports, large amounts of money and important documents in the hotel or apartment where you will live, and everything else to wear in the inner pockets or handbag, you will not be left unattended. If you do not want to walk without documents, we recommend to carry a copy of your passport and not the original.
- Along with the rest of the crowd of tourists on the boulevard Las Ramblas, watching the various street shows. It is here, in the crowd, pickpockets are operating. And you do not have time to blink as they pull out of your bag or clothes most valuable. Remember, in a public place where a lot of tourists, is always "work" thieves.
- Lay the bag behind his back on Barcelona's beaches and views of the sea. Keep things in sight. Otherwise, the thief quietly sneak up from behind and at times the two disappear with your bags. If you approach the beach to the strange characters in the guise of half-drunk tourists, keep things under control, it is most likely fraudsters. As a whole, try to avoid contact with strangers, with no apparent reason that suited to you.
- Leave on the table in the terrace, in the bar or cafe bag, phone or camera unattended. The bag is always better to hold your hand or just primotat to handle stool. If she will lie just like that, chances are high that will sweep away the bike and with it. Cameras try to carry in a bag and take only when needed. And late night walks does not advise to take an expensive photo equipment. At the heart of a gypsy boss that fit to beg and quietly steal your phone or wallet from the table.
- If you have bicycles, always use strong locks and do not leave them unattended for a long time. Bicycles in Barcelona steal constantly, and if it does not steal, remove the wheel and spun back. Do not leave them on the street at night without supervision.
- In Barcelona look better easier. Bags of Louis Vuitton, Rolex expensive, plenty of gold jewelry, it's all like a magnet attracts thieves. Not necessarily everyone know how you are rich and cool.
- If you go on a spree in bars, in the yard the night and you're drunk, it is better ask the bartender to order you a taxi and calm sleep Ride. Walking in such a state of Barcelona can cost you a wallet and documents.
If you still robbed in Barcelona, you need to immediately go to the police station (Comisaria de Mossos), to apply. Telephones - 088 or 112. In addition to Spanish, you will be able to talk in English, German and French. You will need to dictate their personal details and explain what has happened and where you are, the police arrive at the scene of the crime. Another option is you yourself go to the nearest police station and file a complaint that you have been robbed. If you stole the documents, it gives the chance that they will find and call you. Be patient in the hour of police 2-3 you can just wait your turn.
If you have lost passport, you need to go to the police with a statement on their hands in the Russian Consulate and ask for help to return to Russia. Consulate Website.
Telephones for emergency communications - +34 647 574 539 or +34 609 306 346
Address: Avenida Pearson, 34 (cm. map at the bottom of the article).
Getting there by public transport: María Cristina underground station, then bus 63 to stop Av.D'Espulgues-Abadessa Olzet or Metro Zona Universitaria, further minivan 113 до остановки Off. Pearson-Arnus Gari.
Schedule of reception of visitors:
C Monday to Friday 10-00 to 13-00
You should have a certified copy of the statement to police, Russian passport and a notarized copy and two photos 3,5 x 4,5 cm.
If you do not have any documents proving your identity, then you should Embassy to two people who can attest to your Russian citizenship. At the same time your so-called "alibi" need to bring a passport, and ideally - and even copies or originals of Russian. Otherwise it is necessary to call Russia a friend and ask to send a mail or fax a copy of your passport and keep reassuring him by the notary.
Issue a certificate of return in Russia on the day the citizen. The validity of the certificate of return in Russia - two weeks. That is, to leave Spain and enter Russia you will need a period of two weeks from the date of its receipt. Also, if you had to use a certificate of return to their homeland, it is better to buy tickets for direct flights. As practice shows, often the case that the transit flight transplant country refuses to let into the passenger plane.